Expertise: BJJ and Kickboxing
Nathan Jones, “Mr Bag & Tag” is a professional MMA fighter and hard working athlete who holds a BJJ brown belt. Whether he is on the mat, in the ring or in the cage, Nathan’s wealth of experience and great energy shines through when teaching classes.
With a level 4 Advanced Personal Trainer qualification, Nathan’s fight achievements include:
- Over 20 professional MMA bouts
- FURY, BCMMA and WFS Welterweight champion
- BAMMA, BELLATOR and CageWarriors Veteran
- 3rd Degree Kickboxing black belt
- 3x WKU World champion (2015, 2017)
- 5 x WKU German champion 2015, 2016, 2018)
- Battle Grapple and Polaris veteran
- Purple – 2018 IBJJF British and IBJJF European Champion, IBJJF World Bronze (2018)
- Brown – 2019 IBJJF London Open x2 Gold, IBJJF Rome Open Gold, IBJJF European Bronze
You can find Nathan coaching all levels of our striking, grappling and youth classes. Nathan is available for PT to help you progress in all facets of Martial Arts, and conditioning.